Thursday 7 January 2021

Life Is Short, Make It Sweet

 Life Is Short, Make It Sweet


To those i may have wronged, 

I would like to ask for forgiveness...

To those i may have helped, 

I wish i did more...

To those i neglected to help, 

I would like to ask for understanding...

To those who helped me, 

I sincerely thank u so much...


In the end, only 3 things matter...

How much we loved, 

How gently we lived 

And how gracefully we let go of things not meant for us...


Allah always has something for us, 

A key for every problem, 

A light for every shadow, 

A relief for every sorrow,

And a plan for every tomorrow...


Happiness keeps us sweet, 

Trials keep us strong, 

Sorrows keep us human, 

Failures keep us humble

And Allah, keeps us going...!

No comments:

Post a Comment